bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an
active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
• Web Development: Minimum 5 years
• At least total 3 years of experience in any of the framework (Angular 4+, React.Js,
Vue.JS, Ext js, or Node.js)
• At least 3 projects completed in any of the above frameworks.
• Use mark-up languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
• Maintain and improve website design and user experience.
• Optimize web applications for maximum speed.
• Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
• Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
• Write functional requirement documents and guides.
• Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency and maintain responsiveness of the web application.
• Stay up to date on emerging technologies on the front end side.
• Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
• Good understanding of Angular 4+ or React.Js or Vue.JS and its core principles
(prior React Native experience extremely helpful).
• Strong proficiency HTML5 and CSS3.
• Knowledge of Electron js is plus.
• Passion about creating complex and interactive applications with a thoughtful UX/UI
• Experience integrating back end API calls.
• History of building high-level user interfaces using rapid prototyping methodologies.
• Experience designing application frameworks for use across multiple products.
• Experience working in Agile Methodologies.
• Hands on with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
• Excellent analytical and multitasking skills